Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello world.

In the midst of trying to adjust the drivers on my computer, almost catching cooking tools on fire, listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack and sending e-mails, I decided it was an appropriate time to get this thing started.

Sasha and I met when we were about 2 (I was 2, she was 3) at day care. Sydney showed up in the picture about third grade and by Jr High the three of us were pretty inseparable. Syd and I survived freshman year, where Sasha and her family moved off to Paris for the year (we both got visits in at some point), finished high school and graduated together, then went our separate ways for college. Me, to University of the Pacific, Sasha to UCLA and Sydney to BYU.

We've remained extremely close the past two years and we've all reached an extremely exciting point in our lives. Sasha's off to Lyon in France, Sydney's spending the semester in Paris and I'm holding down the fort in the States, living with two amazing friends and working the most exciting grown up job I've ever had - recruiting, hiring and training the student tour guide/orientation staff group for the University.

We've started this as a way to keep in contact with each other, taking turns every week posting about our lives, our highs and lows and filling our beloved families in on how we're all doing.

If all goes well.

To quote my beloved Ze Frank,
And God let me enjoy this.
Life isn't just a sequence of waiting for things to be done.

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment