Monday, October 8, 2012

Home says hi!

I'm happy to report that: 


home is doing just fine :)

But back to the beginning!

This week was exciting! We had our first round of interviews (which was SO exciting and fun for me). They're group interviews that allow us to get to know everyone a bit better and laugh a fair amount.

I AM ALSO SO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE PACIFIC QUIDDITCH TEAM IS PLAYING STANFORD THIS SATURDAY.

I'm so excited I could die. It will be spectacular.

Classes are going very well also! Copious amounts of group projects, creating websites and discussions but it's so much fun and I'm getting really excited about figuring out ways to apply what I'm doing to Grown Up Life.

I went home this weekend and the valley is looking beautiful. The vines are about to start to turn colors, but the trees are all green and yellow and it smells like the woods and misses you very much!! (So does Jean - I stopped  by to say hi and she sends her love)

Hopefully I'll be able to dump a whole bunch of quidditch pictures this time next week.

Happy week to you all!!


1 comment:

  1. I MISS JEAN. I need to say hello to her.

    I also miss the valley. Like so much right now. Paris is beautiful in the fall - really - but nothing compares to the vineyards on fire.

    ReplyDelete