Sunday, September 30, 2012

Better late than never...

THIS WEEK IS OVER!!!

It was inevitable. I should have seen it coming. But it was still such a pleasant surprise when it actually happened.

This was one of THE BUSIEST, CRAZIEST weeks of my life.

I have:
simulated growth and business population land grow based on land area
written a paper on the ethics of Nokia falsely advertising things that didn't exist
accepted 29 applications for ambassadors!!! :)
attended a staff meeting
put on two recruitment sessions
put on another, different recruitment session
went to a (sort of) quidditch practice
went to ALL of my classes
made a pretty dang good dinner
saw a production of Grease put on by the Stockton community

I'm pretty pleased with myself, and have been working the most on keeping myself on track today. (I tend to do the everything thing, and it can be very dangerous).

Lots of thoughts lately have been on the future, and as scary and far away as it seems, I also can't wait to see what happens. I really like work, really like elements of what I'm doing in school, and am so excited to find something that allows me to combine the two ways of thinking and really make a lifestyle of it.

I also think of my beloved friends, off having adventures and wonder what they'll do as well!!!

I'm off to watch Zoolander - living it up on a Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment