Friday, September 21, 2012

Busy as a Bee!

Hello world!

My oh my, what a busy week!

Usually, I'm in class.
When I'm not, I'm taking tours.*
When I'm not on tours, I'm putting on info sessions about Ambassadors.
When I'm not putting on info sessions about Ambassadors, I'm probably sleeping.

And that's how things have gone all week!

I can't say I have to much to report! Lots of tours, a little bit of Very Potter Musical at our DA meeting.

This are just chugging along happily here, until next week when things will really amp up (applications are due next Friday! I can't wait!!!)

I got to talk briefly with both Sash and Syd and was so happy to hear about their travels.

Thats all for now!

*I'm evaluating all the ambassadors by having them give me tours. It's been an adventure. And a lot of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment